OrigamiUSA publishes two magazines: The Fold (online) and The Paper (print). Each has different articles. Members enjoy the full content of The Fold online and receive The Paper by mail.
Contributions to The Paper from members—whether news, origami sightings, diagrams or articles—are always welcomed! Please use our online submission form to submit material and give permission for publication.
Please see our FAQ if you have any questions, and please send your comments, corrections or suggestions to The Paper team at thepaper [at] origamiusa [dot] org. To receive your copy of The Paper in the mail and become a member of OrigamiUSA, please join or renew.
- The Museum of Paperfolding in Zaragoza, Spain by José Felipe Moreno Salinas
- Build It, and They Will Come by Emilie Lorditch
- Japan Greets Spain by Jorge Pardo
- Looking for Cinderella by Himanshu Agrawal
- Tel Aviv Teachers Study Origami and Math by Paul Jackson
- Teaching Origami to Enhance Self-Esteem by Jan Polish
- One Giant Hop for Mankind by David Shall
- Sherlock Holmes and the Six Intersecting Pentagrams by J.C. Nolan
FROM THE HOME-OFFICE
- Letter from the President
- Origami and Beyond by Lanny Sherwin
- Obituary: David Lister by Robin Macey
- News from The Source
- Global Events Calendar
- Inspired by K. Dianne Stephens
- Butterfly Card by Sy Chen
- Pajarita Card by Sy Chen
- Six Intersecting Pentagrams by Francesco Mancini et al. (Diagrams by J.C. Nolan)
- "Creating Origami" by J.C. Nolan, reviewed by Boaz Shuval