You are here
OrigamiUSA publishes two magazines: The Fold (online) and The Paper (print). Each has different articles. Members enjoy the full content of The Fold online and receive The Paper by mail.
Contributions to The Paper from members—whether news, origami sightings, diagrams or articles—are always welcomed! Please use our online submission form to submit material and give permission for publication.
Please see our FAQ if you have any questions, and please send your comments, corrections or suggestions to The Paper team at thepaper [at] origamiusa.org. To receive your copy of The Paper in the mail and become a member of OrigamiUSA, please join or renew.
- Garota do Origami, interview with Isa Klein by Laura Rozenberg
- Origami Returns to The Cooper Union, by W.Z.
- Surface to Structure to Superb, by Jennifer Hou
- The Archives Speak, by Laura Rozenberg
- There is More to Origami than Just Folding, interview with
- Nick Robinson, by Laura Rozenberg
- Capture the Spirit of the Subject, by Nick Robinson
- Let's Get It ON(Line), by Marcio Noguchi
- Want to Set Up an Online Class?, by Marcio Noguchi
- The World of AnnaRosa Ventura, by L.R.
FROM THE HOME-OFFICE
- Letter from the President
- Origami for Everyone Becomes Global
- 2014 OrigamiUSA Annual Convention
- Origami by Children
- Oversize Competition
- Ranana Benjamin and Florence Temko 2013 Awards
- V'Ann Cornelius Award
- News from The Source
- Global Events Calendar
- Laﾍos do Infinito, by Isa Klein
- Sue's Flapper, by Nick Robinson
- Origami Master Class Flowers, with flower models
- by various artists, reviewed by Daniel Scher