You are here
OrigamiUSA publishes two magazines: The Fold (online) and The Paper (print). Each has different articles. Members enjoy the full content of The Fold online and receive The Paper by mail.
Contributions to The Paper from members—whether news, origami sightings, diagrams or articles—are always welcomed! Please use our online submission form to submit material and give permission for publication.
Please see our FAQ if you have any questions, and please send your comments, corrections or suggestions to The Paper team at thepaper [at] origamiusa.org. To receive your copy of The Paper in the mail and become a member of OrigamiUSA, please join or renew.
- Origami and Occupational Therapy by Travis Taft — 4-5
- Dreaming in Origami by Ilan Garibi — 8-10
- The Incomplete Guide to Origami Games by Ilan Garibi — 16-18
- The Betsy Ross Five-Pointed Star by Arnold Tubis — 19-23
- Designing and Folding Curved-Crease Pleated Forms by Rebecca Gieseking — 26-29
From The Home-Office
- Letter from the President — 3
- The Fold in The Paper — 3
- Volunteers for the 2015 Holiday Tree and Annual Gift — 6-7
- News from The Source — 30-31
- Calendar — 32
- Timber, the Dog by John Szinger — 11-15
- Pyramid Puzzle by Francesco Mancini — 24-25