You are here
OrigamiUSA publishes two magazines: The Fold (online) and The Paper (print). Each has different articles. Members enjoy the full content of The Fold online and receive The Paper by mail.
Contributions to The Paper from members—whether news, origami sightings, diagrams or articles—are always welcomed! Please use our online submission form to submit material and give permission for publication.
Please see our FAQ if you have any questions, and please send your comments, corrections or suggestions to The Paper team at thepaper [at] origamiusa.org. To receive your copy of The Paper in the mail and become a member of OrigamiUSA, please join or renew.
- Interview with Hoàng Tiến Quyết
- The 20-Year Old Cicada by Robert Lang
- How the Cicada's Story Came to Life by Laura Rozenberg
- Like Mother, Like Granddaughter by Laura Rozenberg
- Storytelling and Stage Performing with Origami by Yuki Martin
- Show and Tell by Lucia da Costa
- From YouTube to YourConvention by Sara Adams
- A Field Guide to a (different) Kind of Origami Book
- by çngel Morollón Guallar
From The Home-Office
- Letter from the President
- 2015 OrigamiUSA Annual Covention
- 2015 Origami by Children
- Oversize Competition
- OrigamiUSA Awards
- News From the Source and Book Review
- Global Events Calendar
- Bear Hat by Hoàng Tiến Quyết
- Cat Hat by Hoàng Tiến Quyết
- Money-Gami by Gay Merrill Gross, reviewed by Vishakha Apte