You are here
OrigamiUSA publishes two magazines: The Fold (online) and The Paper (print). Each has different articles. Members enjoy the full content of The Fold online and receive The Paper by mail.
Contributions to The Paper from members—whether news, origami sightings, diagrams or articles—are always welcomed! Please use our online submission form to submit material and give permission for publication.
Please see our FAQ if you have any questions, and please send your comments, corrections or suggestions to The Paper team at thepaper [at] origamiusa.org. To receive your copy of The Paper in the mail and become a member of OrigamiUSA, please join or renew.
- Creasing in Kazakhstan, Tessellating in Turkey by Carlos (Halle) Santamaría
- How Can a Journal Help in the Practice of Paperfolding by Leyla Torres
- Raumfalten: Space Folding – Origami in the Visual Arts by Assia Brill, Dave Brill and Patsy Wang-Iverson
- Origami Joins the Palette of Art Therapies Reported by Cristina Belló
- Owners of Origamist Pets Need to Practice Tolerance by Sue Guy
- Life with a Master Paperfolder by Diane Lang
- Origami: Mathematics in Creasing by Tom Hull
- The Road to Creativity by Daniela Carboni
From the Home-Office
- Letter from the President
- Letter from the Chair
- Mighty and Microscopic Life
- Obituaries: Dorothy Kaplan (by Francine Kaplan), Cy Levine (by Lisa Levine), John V. Andrisan (by Michila Caldera and Arnold Tubis)
- PCOC Rocks the Rockies
- News from The Source
- Flora by Ekaterina Lukasheva
- Bethlehem Star created by Ligia Montoya, diagrammed by Mick Guy
- Santa Claus by Rob Snyder