You are here
OrigamiUSA publishes two magazines: The Fold (online) and The Paper (print). Each has different articles. Members enjoy the full content of The Fold online and receive The Paper by mail.
Contributions to The Paper from members—whether news, origami sightings, diagrams or articles—are always welcomed! Please use our online submission form to submit material and give permission for publication.
Please see our FAQ if you have any questions, and please send your comments, corrections or suggestions to The Paper team at thepaper [at] origamiusa.org. To receive your copy of The Paper in the mail and become a member of OrigamiUSA, please join or renew.
- Interview with Tomoko Fuse: “Part 2” by Wendy Zeichner
- This Student is a Teacher by Maxwell Jones
- Parlez-Vous Kaze? by Sébastien Limet
- Above the Fold by Meher McArthur
- Color Changes by Marc Kirschenbaum
- Inside-Out Origami Design by Michael LaFosse and Richard Alexander
- How to Read a Crease Pattern by Beth Johnson
- Origami Behind Bars by Yuki Martin
- When They Got Mail by Mick Guy
From The Home-Office
- Letter from the President
- A New Look for Silent Auction by Patty Grodner and Bunny Sanchez
- The Origami Holiday Tree by Talo Kawasaki
- List of Contributors and Volunteers for the 2014 Holiday Tree and Annual Gift
- Letters to the Editor
- Patricia Crawford, Obituary by J.C. Nolan
- News From the Source
- Global Events Calendar
- KeKeKe by Akiko Yamanashi