PCOC 2011 - Volunteering
The Pacific Coast Origami Conference is organized, staffed and run by volunteers. These volunteers come together from many different origami clubs around the country for the purpose of creating a fun-filled opportunity for folders to get together on the West Coast.
This spirit of sharing and volunteerism makes for a casual yet coordinated event. We’ve taken our experiences from origami conventions around the world and built a unique conference that will give folders of all interest and skills a unique and fun event.
We need volunteers in the following areas:
- Dinner Ticket Takers
Teaching volunteers will be solicited when registration opens. If you would like to volunteer to assist in the organization of PCOC, please fill out the volunteering form.
- Online registration for volunteering at PCOC is now closed.
If you have any questions or want to do something not listed on the online form, please email us at pcoc-volunteering [at] origamiusa [dot] org and tell us your area of interest!
- Local Lead & PCOC Comm Liaison — Lori Gregory
- Public Relations & co-captain — Ray Takeuchi
- Programming & co-captain — Mark Morden
- Budget — Terry Allen
- Publications — Ayumi Hayatsu and Robert Orndorff
- Web Content — Lori Gregory and Ray Takeuchi
- Photography — John Smiley, Gordon Crane
- Food/Menu Team — Terry Allen, Kim Crane, Lori Gregory
- Exhibition - Lincoln Square — Lori Gregory
- Exhibition - Attendee — Robert Orndorff
- Vendors — Kim & Gordon Crane
- Entertainment — Terry Allen, Ray Takeuchi
- Centerpieces — Terry Allen, John Smiley
- Registration — Lori Gregory
- Post Convention Tour — Ray Takeuchi, Robert Orndorff, and Lori Gregory
- Silent Auction — Lisa Mayekawa
- Security — Rabbitt Boyer
- Model Menu — Mary Williams
- Volunteer Coordinator — Rabbitt Boyer
- Hospitality — Lori Gregory
- Welcome/Sorry Kit — Lori Gregory
- Signage — Mark Morden