OrigamiUSA relies on your support for providing year-round programs to educate, support and expand our mission of spreading the joy and beauty of this great art form.
- Donate to OrigamiUSA!
- or send your check to OrigamiUSA, 15 W. 77th St., New York, NY 10024-5192.
Origami is for anyone, anywhere, any time! We work toward fulfilling that promise by producing and supporting:
- Two major Conventions: the Annual Convention and the bi-annual Pacific Coast Origami Convention
- Three major publications: The Paper (in print and pdf format), The Fold (online), and The Origami Collection (diagram book)
- Special Folding Fun Sessions, regular classes on new designs and old favorites
- Origami Connect (live, online, interactive classes)
- The Origami By Children initiative
- The Origami Source (online shopping with discounts for members)
- The annual Holiday Tree at the American Museum of Natural History
- Community Origami Groups
- Awards, scholarships, and more
We try to keep membership dues low to make our benefits accessible to as many folders as possible, but dues do not come close to covering our costs. We depend on generous gifts from people who can afford to give above membership dues.
If you are interested in including OrigamiUSA in your estate planning or in giving through your Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) from your retirement account, please contact the Origami USA Home Office to discuss these and other possibilities.
A gift to OrigamiUSA is fully tax-deductible.
Questions? Email us at admin [at] origamiusa.org.