This is a panel discussion session, NOT a class or a lecture, for people who teach beginners (non-folders) online. Please join the discussion as a panelist, with or without the face camera, or as a bystander (chatting ability only). Like the other classes, this session will be recorded.
• Which models work well for participants that do not have origami paper at home and have to make do with copy paper etc.?
• What are your troubleshooting methods when participants had trouble understanding a folding step online?
• Which models are bullet-proof (never need to troubleshoot) to teach online?
• What kinds of software platforms and equipment have you tried, and how well did they work?
• Whatever else that panelists would like to discuss related to online teaching
Please share your ideas and join the discussion!