Posted: June 16, 2010 - 12:16am
Updated: December 21, 2012 - 6:32pm
- Chair of The Paper Committee
- Obtaining and editing content from our membership (articles, photos, diagrams)
- To produce 6 issues a year that will be 16 – 36 pages in length with a minimum of 3 diagrams.
- Provide oversight for all stages of the magazine production. This includes working with the The Paper Committee, Graphic Designer, Diagram Editor, Proofreaders and the printer.
- Knowledge of the origami community and folding.
- Artistic vision.
- Experience with magazine or newsletter production is a plus, but not required. As a volunteer position, this is an opportunity to learn this skill.
- Commitment to OrigamiUSA
Reply to: thepaper [at] origamiusa.org