People who work (teach and/or volunteer) during class time, will have ticketing priority if you also meet the following criteria:
- You have registered by May 25.
- Your model for display on the Model Menu is received in the Great Hall no later than 5pm on Friday afternoon.
- You must commit to your teaching/volunteering assignment at least one week prior to the Convention.
- You must be teaching and/or volunteering during a day for which you have signed up to Attend With Classes.
- If you teach and/or volunteer one hour of class time, you are eligible for Priority Ticketing during that day.
- If you teach and/or volunteer two hours of class time, you are eligible for Priority Ticketing for all days attending.
If you are eligible for Priority Ticketing your form will be waiting for you at the Model Menu intake area at the Information Desk in the Great Hall.
If your travel plans do not allow you to deliver your model by 5pm Friday, please mail your model to the OrigamiUSA office so that it arrives by the Monday before Convention. Mark the box "Model Menu" and mail it to OrigamiUSA, 15 West 77 Street, New York, NY 10024.
Please note that only a limited number of priority tickets for each class will be available, and teachers/volunteers requesting this priority will also have their forms filled in order based on the ticketing sequence number they received based on their "postmark" date. A class cannot be "sold out" by Priority Ticketing before the regular Ticketing Process begins. So it is important to put second choices on your ticketing priority form.
Priority Ticketing forms must be filled out and returned to the Information Desk by midnight on the night before. Saturday forms are due Friday night, Sunday forms are due Saturday night and Monday forms are due Sunday night. Tickets can be picked up at the Information Desk during the Ticketing Process (8:30am–9:30am).