Tips for Attendance
- Make sure your computer or other device is working and fully charged or plugged in!
- Check your Internet connection and your Zoom app.
- Have your Zoom links handy (a link for Friday and a separate link for Saturday).
- Set yourself up with a good folding surface, lighting and a comfy chair.
- Check the paper requirements for each class you want to attend and make sure to have your paper handy in your folding space.
- Plan your meal and break times beforehand (it’s a very full schedule).
If you have never attended a Zoom meeting, please download the Zoom app on your device. Zoom itself has a "how to join a Zoom meeting" video (and you'll find many others in the sidebar to that page). If you'd rather read at your own speed, check out our own instructional links: