The Pacific Coast OrigamiUSA Conference for 2009 was held at the Holiday Inn Golden Gateway Hotel in beautiful downtown San Francisco, California, the weekend of November 5-8, 2009.
Come and join us in the city where PCOC began! San Francisco is a thrilling city renowned for its unique weather, steep rolling hills, Victorian and modern architecture and diverse cosmopolitan population. Enjoy a world-class experience in a world-class city.
Featured guest origami artists: (subject to change)
OrigamiUSA is proud to present an incredible value – we are rolling back the prices to the 2005 PCOC price!
- Early bird package price is only $195.
The complete convention experience includes:
- *Thursday evening light reception
- *Friday special sessions/optional events (still in planning)
- Friday evening welcome reception hour
- Saturday & Sunday classes
- Saturday & Sunday brown bag lunch
- Saturday night buffet dinner & entertainment
- Friday & Saturday late-night folding areas
- Welcome Bag with origami paper and other goodies
- PCOC SF 2009 T-shirt
- *Monday tour (still in planning)
* = not included in Early Bird package, additional fee will apply.
Registration for PCOC will be opened toward the end of August, 2009. A la carte pricing will also be available. Emails will be sent to the OrigamiUSA members list and origami-L when registration is available. Online registration is strongly encouraged! In a change from previous notices, paper forms will be available for download but will not be sent out unless requested from the OrigamiUSA Home Office.
Make your hotel reservations NOW! We are guaranteed the Best Price available; if the Holiday Inn offers a lower price between now and the convention, all PCOC participants get that price! (In fact, it's already gone down since we started negotiating.) The rate is
$129 $99 double/single (plus taxes). Parking is additional. Cancellation policy is penalty-free up to 24 hours prior to reservation start.
Make your reservation directly with this special link (which gets you our special rate):
Or, you can make your reservations via phone, +1 415 441 4000. Please use group code SPC to get the PCOC rate.