We bring the Reference Library to you! Well, some of it anyway. The Mobile Library includes a range of titles (mostly hard-to-find, foreign or out-of-print) from our collection. They will be available for careful browsing and research during Convention.
You can also request specific books by filling out this form. Please note the Call Number as well as the book title and author as you will need them to fill out the form (one form per book). Here are the books available in the reference library:
You can request a time slot to visit the library (there will be a sign-up sheet at the Information Desk) but walk-ins will be welcome if there is open time.
Requests for the Mobile Library are now closed.
The Mobile Library operates like a library reference reading room:
- You'll peruse the printed catalog (we'll have a couple of copies),
- Request specific books and sign each book in/out
- No books can leave the room at any time
- No food will be allowed in the room
- Leave your belongings at the door
- One book per person at a time
- Nothing on the table except the book, a pencil, note/origami paper, and your digital camera or laptop
- Archival gloves for handling anything old/irreplaceable
While stringent, these rules are to protect the collection, and we trust everyone will understand the need for them!