Make your hotel reservations NOW! We are guaranteed the Best Price available; if the hotel offers a lower price between now and the convention, all PCOC participants get that price! The rate is $109 double/single (plus taxes). Parking is additional. Cancellation policy is penalty-free up to 24 hours prior to reservation start.
Make your reservation directly with this special link (which gets you our special rate):
Or, you can make your reservations via phone, +1 (425) 638-1000. Please mention the PCOC conference to get the special rate.
The special rate is good until September 14, 2011.
Travel Information & Links
- Seattle Tacoma Airport – SeaTac
- Shuttle Express from the airport. Round trip bookings between SeaTac Airport and Westin Bellevue are $19 per person, each way on scheduled service; 10% discount offered on private service through portal.
- Metro Bus route information from airport. Note: In order to find directions to the hotel by bus, first indicate that Seatac Airport is your starting location, then type the hotel's address, "600 Bellevue Way NE", in the destination box. Currently neither "Westin Bellevue" nor Bellevue Westin" produce a usable route plan.
- Link Light Rail from airport to Seattle (only)
- Taxi service from airport
- Amtrak Train for Seattle
The two recommended ways to travel from the airport to the hotel are Shuttle Express or Metro Bus. Shuttle Express, which costs about $19, is a typical but quite reliable door-to-door van service. You might have to wait twenty minutes or so at the airport until your van is full. If there are more than two of you, a taxi might save you a few dollars over Shuttle Express. The public buses are quite nice. Metro Bus, which costs two or three dollars and runs on a schedule, will take longer and require a short walk between the closest stop and the hotel. A single bus without any transfers will take you to .4 mi from the hotel, and a transfer will take you closer. If you are arriving very late, during the night, or very early, you will probably find that Shuttle Express is easier and more comfortable than the bus.
The hotel has their own directions, or you can use your favorite search engine in the conventional manner with "The Westin Bellevue" as the default destination.