The Silent Auction at Convention is an opportunity to buy interesting origami-related items and also make a contribution to OrigamiUSA. The Silent Auction is open when the Sales Areas are open, but closes at 1:45pm on Sunday to allow us time to finalize the winning bids. Come down at lunchtime to protect your bid!
Silent Auction Procedures
- Bid (include your name, phone and email with your bid).
- Silent Auction closes on Sunday at 1:45pm (stop by at lunch to protect your bids).
- Pay for items you have won on Sunday at 5:00pm in the Gold Mine.
- Gold Mine closes at 6pm on Sunday (you have one hour to pay.)
- Pick up items after you pay (show your receipt).
Donate to the Silent Auction
Please consider donating to the Silent Auction. Do you have a valuable origami item that you no longer want or have room for? Perhaps a duplicate copy of an out-of-print book? Some interesting paper? A rare origami T-shirt or other origami-related clothing? A paper-cutter? Other terrific origami tools? Anything that is origami-related is fine, but NOT origami models!
If you would like to donate, please fill out the form below. We will contact you and confirm that your item has been accepted into the Silent Auction. Please do not ship anything until we contact you. Once we confirm, all items should be sent to the OrigamiUSA Home-Office at 15 West 77 Street, New York, NY 10024 or brought to the Silent Auction area on Friday 3pm – 5pm.
If you have any questions or suggestions, or are unsure about the suitability of your potential contribution, please contact us at convention-auction [at] origamiusa.org.
To donate please fill out the form:
- Donations for the Silent Auction are now closed.
Silent Auction Hours
- Friday 7pm - 10pm
- Saturday 10am - 8:30am
- Sunday 10am – 1:45pm