So you've decided to come to PCOC. Wonderful, you'll have a great time! You'll want to register quickly, for several reasons. First, if you wait too long the prices will go up. Second, ticketing for classes is dependent on how early you register. The first day's registrations are lotteried together, and after that it's in order of postmark, on-line input time stamp, or fax/email receipt.
If you have registered but would like to add meals, the PCOC 2017 diagram book and/or T-shirts to your already-completed registration, use the form on this page.
Now you've got a few more decisions to make.
- Early Bird or a la carte? The Early Bird Package (EBP) includes Saturday and Sunday classes, Friday reception, Saturday banquet, PCOC 2017 T-Shirt, the PCOC 2017 diagram book, and Welcome Kit (Tote Bag with pen, button, lanyard, and lots of paper and other goodies). Making a la carte selections allows you to pick and choose which days you want to attend, whether you want to take classes or not, what meals you want to include, etc. The EBP is your best value, because it represents a savings of over $100 compared to a la carte pricing. Note that the EBP price goes up on October 3rd, and is not available after October 25th.
- OK, you've decided to go with the EBP. Say YES to EBP, and select your T-Shirt style, size and your Banquet main course. Then you can decide if you want to add some of the options that are not included in the EBP. Those include the Thursday reception, Friday seminars, and breakfasts and lunches during the weekend. You can also order additional t-shirts and/or diagram books.
- If you'd prefer to use the a la carte options, just say NO to EBP and select your items from the a la carte section. All a la carte attendance options, with or without classes, include the Welcome Kit, but do not include t-shirts, meals, or books.
- Do you have a non-folding companion with you? If the person with you is a guardian for an under-age child, or an aide for someone with special needs, there is no charge. We will provide a single nametag for the weekend that can be used by multiple people at different times. Just put the name(s) of your guardian/aide on your registration form. Guardians are not permitted in the classrooms, but may sit in the Hospitality Area, or outside the classrooms. Aides may, with the permission of the teacher, join in the classroom.
- Does your non-folding companion want to join you for meals, or to buy a t-shirt? You can use the Non-Folding Companion Registration Form to order meals or t-shirts. This is true whether the person is a guardian, an aide, or a spouse or friend who wants to join you for meals but is not otherwise attending PCOC. Non-folding companions who are not guardians or aides will not be able to enter Hospitality except for meals.
- Does your non-folding companion want to volunteer at least two hours per day? Many guardians and friends find that they love their volunteering experience at our conventions, and come back year after year to help – and isn't it better than just sitting, bored, waiting for their folder to come back? Just sign them up as Staff, and we'll provide a name tag that will enable them to go into all areas except classrooms. Then you can sign in with your web account into our Volunteer System and explore the many fun opportunities we have for them.
- Would you like to volunteer? We need lots of help before, during and immediately after the convention for set-up, area supervision, monitoring and break-down. Explore the options in the Volunteer System, and remember – if you volunteer during class time, you will be entitled to Priority Ticketing!
- Did you forget something on your original registration? Once you've completed your registration, but hours or days later realize you forgot (or just decided) to order a meal or t-shirt, or diagram book, you can still do it by going here. Please note that you can only add to your original registration, not change a choice.
- Cancel on or before October 25 : full refund
- Cancel after October 25: No monetary refund but we'll send you a Sorry Kit
- To cancel, send an email to pcoc-registration [at] origamiusa.org and include a copy of your registration receipt email.
- More information about meals
- More information about t-shirts
- More information about ticketing
- More information about priority ticketing
- More information about pricing
- Online registration for PCOC is now closed.
- Online registration for Non-Folding Companions is now closed.
- Online registration for Volunteers is now closed.