A Taste of Los Angeles
We are all looking forward to hosting you on the PCOC 2017 tour of the City of Angels, Los Angeles! This is the city of movie stars, palm trees, Disney, beaches and so much more!
LA is a BIG city and there are lots to see and do. We have created a tour for PCOC attendees that will highlight some of LA’s most iconic destinations to give you a glimpse of what makes this city so diverse, attractive and historically significant.
Here is the anticipated itinerary for the tour on Monday, November 6, 2017:
- 9am pick up at The Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach and Marina
- Venice Beach boardwalk - walk and shop along the boardwalk.
- Our bus will take us through scenic Rodeo Drive on the way to our next stop.
- Lunch at the world famous Farmer’s Market - there are tons of food options for lunch
- Hollywood - stroll down The Walk of Fame and Grauman’s Chinese Theater.
- Little Tokyo - shopping/restaurants and The MOCA Geffen Museum - stop for 45 min (or more if time allows)
- Back to Crowne Plaza between 5 pm and 6 pm.
Sign up for the Tour
- Cost of the all day tour is $60 per person.
- Lunch is NOT included
- Gratuity IS included
- We have room for 50 attendees and 2 wheelchairs
- If we have enough interest we request another bus, but we need to do this early in the process. Help us out and register early.
- Online registration for the PCOC Post-Convention Tour is now closed.