Priority ticketing is designed to compensate teachers and other volunteers who have donated hours that could otherwise be used to attend classes. That means you must be volunteering or teaching:
- During class hours and
- On a day when you are registered to attend with classes
In addition to the two requirements above, certain other criteria must be met. Some of these apply to teachers and other volunteers; some apply to teachers only. If you are either a teacher or a volunteer, you will qualify for priority ticketing:
- If you have registered for PCOC by October 19th.
- If you teach and/or volunteer one hour during class time on a day when you are attending with classes, you are eligible for priority ticketing for that one day.
- If you teach and/or volunteer two hours during class time on days you are attending with classes, you are eligible for priority ticketing for all days you are attending with classes.
For teachers only:
- You must commit to your teaching assignment (i.e., submit your teaching form or forms) at least two weeks prior to convention – i.e. no later than noon Pacific Time on October 19th.
- Your model for display on the Model Menu must be available in the Hospitality Area no later than 5:00pm on Friday afternoon of the convention – i.e., November 3rd. If your travel plans do not allow you to deliver your model by then, you must mail it to the address shown below so that it arrives by the Monday before convention. Be sure that you have clearly identified the contents of your mailing with your name and the model name (using the same name that appears on the web preview page and in your class confirmation email). Mark the box "Model Menu" and mail it to:
Cary or Terri Manoogian
Attn: Lisa Mayekawa-Song
420 S. Lucia
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
If you have met the criteria outlined above but did not receive the priority ticketing form(s) you expected, please ask the people at the Information Desk to double check it for you.
If you are eligible for priority ticketing, your form will be waiting for you at the Model Menu intake area or at the Information Desk in the Hospitality Room. If you are attending the Friday seminars and are eligible for priority ticketing that day, we will provide your Friday form to you at the Thursday reception or will make special arrangements with you if you are not attending Thursday night.
Please note that only a limited number of priority tickets for each class will be available and that teachers/volunteers requesting this priority will have their requests filled in order based on the ticketing sequence number they received based on their "postmark" date. A class cannot be "sold out" by priority ticketing before the regular ticketing process begins, so it is important to put second choices on your ticketing priority form.
Priority ticketing forms must be filled out and returned to the Information Desk by midnight on the night before classes. Friday forms are due Thursday night, Saturday forms are due Friday night, and Sunday forms are due Saturday night. Tickets can be picked up at the Information Desk during the regular ticketing process (see General Schedule for times).