Oct 28–Nov 1, San Francisco, California USA
Join your fellow folders in beautiful downtown San Francisco with special guests Tomoko Fuse and Robert J. Lang:
Highlights: What to Expect
- Three full days of classes from beginner to super complex
- Live streaming video classes with special guests plus pre-recorded online classes
- Classes include model folding, lectures and techniques
- World-class origami exhibits
- Silent auction (rare finds and more)
- Meet and fold with well-known and aspiring origami designers.
- Finish up with a post-conference tour of San Francisco.
There are lots of links on this site for you to learn from. Here’s a quick overview of the most important.
- August 31, 1:00 pm — Registration opens.
- September 23, 1:00 pm — Prices rise.
- September 29, 1:00 pm — Sign-up to teach ends.
- October 7, 1:00 pm — Class selection begins.
- October 14, 1:00 pm — Class selection ends.
- October 18, 1:00 pm — Class assignments posted.
Note: the earlier you register, the better chances you will have at getting your preferred classes when class requests open up. The popular classes will sell out before the conference.
We will have a PCOC Value Package (PVP) of $215 with a $20 discount for OrigamiUSA members for the whole weekend! Single day passes are also available. Details are on the Prices page.
Via air or land, here's how to get to San Francisco, California.
Thursday, October 28
Early Registration - Open from 2:00–6:00 pm. Come and enjoy refreshments and register early. Dinner will be on your own.
Friday, October 29
This will be the first day of classes. Lectures, technique classes and model teaching will be spread throughout the weekend.
- 8:30 am-10:00 am — Register for Friday classes or request changes.
- 9:30am — Opening announcements and formal introductions of our special guests.
- The day will conclude with a reception.
Saturday, October 30
- 8:30 am-10:00 am — Register for Saturday classes or request changes.
- 9:30am - Opening announcements and formal introductions of our special guests.
- The day will conclude with a banquet.
Sunday, October 31
- 8:30 am-10:00 am — Register for Sunday classes or request changes.
- More classes.
Monday, November 1
We plan to have a post-PCOC Tour (optional, must pre-register), however, tour companies are not currently booking tours due to the pandemic. Keep an eye on this page for more information.
Please check the links in the PCOC sub-menu at the upper right (right of the "PCOC 2021" logo) for further information. If you still have questions, contact us at pcoc-info [at] origamiusa.org.