Oct 28–Nov 1, San Francisco, California USA
Join your fellow folders in beautiful downtown San Francisco with special guests Tomoko Fuse and Robert J. Lang:
Highlights: What to Expect
- Over 250 attendees.
- Nearly 100 classes, from beginner to super complex.
- World-class origami exhibit.
- Silent auction (rare finds and more).
- Meet and fold with well-known and aspiring origami designers.
- Enjoy the company of fellow folders in a banquet hall-sized community folding room.
- Finish up with a post-convention tour of San Francisco.
There are lots of links on this site for you to learn from. Here’s a quick overview of the most important.
- August 28, 2021 — Registration opens.
- September 22 (am) — Sign-up to teach ends.
- September 23 — 20% late fee applies.
- September 24 — Select/request your classes.
- October 1 — Online registration and class selection closes.
Note: the earlier you register, the better chances you will have at getting your preferred classes when class requests open up. The popular classes will sell out before the convention.
We are working on fundraising to help keep prices low. Last PCOC we had a PCOC Value package that included 2 days of classes, Friday reception, Saturday banquet, a T-shirt, diagram book, and a survival kit for a bargain of $195! We can’t guarantee but we hope our fees will be lower for 2021!
Via air or land, here's how to get to San Francisco, California.
- This is the first day of regular folding classes.
- Register for Saturday classes or request changes: 8:30 am-10:00 am
- 9:30am - Opening announcements and formal introductions of our special guests.
- The day will conclude with a banquet.
- Register for Sunday classes or request changes: 8:30 am-10:00 am
- More folding classes.
We plan to have a post-PCOC Tour (optional, must pre-register), however, tour companies are not currently booking tours due to the pandemic. Keep an eye on this page for more information.