Oct 26–30, San Francisco, California USA
Join your fellow folders in beautiful downtown San Francisco with special guests Tomoko Fuse and Robert J. Lang:
Highlights: What to Expect
- Three full days of classes from beginner to super complex
- Classes include model folding, lectures and techniques
- World-class origami exhibits
- Silent auction (rare finds and more)
- Meet and fold with well-known and aspiring origami designers.
- Finish up with a post-conference tour of San Francisco.
There are lots of links on this site for you to learn from. Here’s a quick overview of the most important.
- August 31, 1:00 pm EDT — Registration opens.
- August 31, 1:00 pm–October 6, 1:00 pm EDT — Registration to teach.
- September 23, 1:00 pm EDT — PVP no longer available.
- October 6, 1:00 pm EDT — Registration to teach ends.
- October 8, 1:00 pm EDT — Preliminary class schedule posted
- October 11, 1:00 pm EDT — Final class schedule posted
- October 14, 1:00 pm–October 19, 1:00 pm EDT — Request classes.
- October 19, 1:00 pm EDT — Class requests close.
- October 19, 5:00 pm EDT — Class assignments posted
- October 26, 2:00 pm–5:00 pm, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm PDT — PCOC check-in and registration available (at the door)
- October 27, 8:00 am PDT — PCOC begins
Note: the earlier you register, the better chances you will have at getting your preferred classes when class requests open up. The popular classes will sell out before the conference.
We will have a PCOC Value Package (PVP) of $225 with a $20 discount for OrigamiUSA members for the whole weekend! Single day passes are also available. Details are on the Prices page.
Via air or land, here's how to get to San Francisco, California.
Thursday, October 26
Early Registration/check-in - Open from 2:00 pm–6:00 pm and 7:00 pm–9:00 pm. Come and enjoy refreshments and register early. Dinner will be on your own.
Friday, October 27
This will be the first day of classes. Lectures, technique classes and model teaching will be spread throughout the weekend.
- 8:30 am-10:00 am — Register for Friday classes or request changes.
- 9:30am — Opening announcements and formal introductions of our special guests.
- The day will conclude with a reception and the Chocogami activity.
Saturday, October 28
- 8:30 am-10:00 am — Register for Saturday classes or request changes.
- 9:30am - Opening announcements and formal introductions of our special guests.
- The day will conclude with a banquet.
Sunday, October 29
- 8:30 am-10:00 am — Register for Sunday classes or request changes.
- More classes.
Monday, October 30
We plan to have a post-PCOC Tour (optional, must pre-register), Keep an eye on this page for more information.
Please check the links in the PCOC sub-menu at the upper right (right of the "PCOC 2023" logo) for further information. If you still have questions, contact us at pcoc-info [at] origamiusa.org.