Join us for our “We Survived!” Monday dinner on June 27, 2023 from 7:30 pm-9:30 pm. The price is $45.00, which includes tax and tip. Please choose this option as part of your registration (or on your "Forgot Something?" form).
The fixed-price dinner includes
- Quarter chicken & half rack baby back ribs (pork)
- French fries
- Corn bread
- Cole slaw
- Ice cream sandwich for dessert
- Coffee, tea or decaf
- Unlimited soft drinks (soda)
Alcoholic drinks may be purchased separately at the restaurant.
If you have dietary restrictions, please list them in the comments field on your registration form and let the server know when you are ordering. Vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options are available:
- Vegetarian option: Beyond Burger (no GF rolls) as an entree (same sides).
- Vegan/gluten-free: Healthy Power Bowl (spinach topped with quinoa, beans, avocado and mushrooms). Side of French fries or baked potato.
If you wish to bring a guest to the dinner who won't be attending any other part of Convention, they'll need to fill out their own registration form, select "Companion" as the registration category, then check the dinner checkbox.
Seating and dinner starts at 7:30 pm sharp. You should arrive no later than 7:45 pm.
241 West 42nd Street
New York, NY 10036