Saturday, June 25, 2022, 2:00 pm – 2:45 pm EDT
Modification of design by Jun Mitani
The author wants to share with attendants the effort to combine the beauty of flower with 3-D design idea by Jun Mitani (Egg wrapping). For the purpose of scoring, attendants will use the liquid gel-ink needle tip pen provided to trace the straight lines using a ruler and the curved portions by "Free Hand". Two flower models will be created within the assigned time limit.
Website with additional information, materials, and references for the class: http://www.takayaiwamoto.com/origami_note/newyork/2022_class.html
- Uses cuts.
- This design will be taught from diagrams.
- This uses non-square paper: Papers will be provided
- Please pre-crease a tessellation grid: NA
3-D Origami Art by Jun Mitani ISBN 978-1-4987-6534-3
• A ruler (several inches long) for scoring straight lines and one scissors
• All other materials will be provided