Rooms and Rates
Please join us in the beautiful Northwest for PCOC 2019! Located in the heart of downtown Portland, the DoubleTree by Hilton Portland is centrally located in Portland’s Downtown east side. Enjoy the convenient light rail service while exploring our internationally recognized food scene, tax-free shopping, local food carts, breweries and more. Portland MAX Light Rail System has a direct line to the DoubleTree for $2.50 and takes about 20-30 minutes from the airport.
|Standard Queen (up to 2 people)||$159||$159||NA||NA|
|Premium Double Queen (up to 4 people) or |
Single King (up to 2 people)
The Premium rooms are larger. All rooms have wifi access. Accessible rooms are available upon request.
We cannot guarantee this low price once the room block is full. We encourage you to reserve your hotel room as soon as they're available, even if you're only considering going to PCOC, so that you don't miss any of the fun. Reservations can be cancelled anytime up to 48 hours prior to arrival.
If you have questions, please contact Patty Grodner at pcoc-lodging [at] origamiusa.org.
Our Room Block is open! Make reservations here.
Call 1-800-996-0510 and mention group code “OGI” or the group name “Origami.”
Sharing a Room
Want to share a room with someone? Post a comment on our Roommate Finder page.
1. Green Zebra Grocery will be your best and closest choice. They’re half a block from the hotel.
- 3 minute walk
- Hours: Weekdays (7am-9pm) and Weekends (8am - 9pm)
- Address: 1000 NE Multnomah St, Portland, OR 97232
2. Safeway is located on the opposite side of the Lloyd Center Mall
- 10 minute walk
- Hours: 6am - 12am (Pharmacy 9am - 9pm)
- Address: 1100 NE Broadway St, Portland, OR 97232
3. Lloyd Center Shopping Mall Includes a food court, a movie theater, an ice skate rink, and a variety of stores.
- 1 minute walk
- Hours: Monday–Saturday, 10 am - 9 pm; Sunday 11 am–6 pm.
- Located across the street from the hotel - 2201 Lloyd Center